A rich, dark and delicious porter with chocolate and coffee overtones accented by a subtle smokiness from just the right amount of peat smoked malt from the West Coast’s star craft brewers at Stone.
From Route 30:
- Take the Harrisburg Pike exit
- Turn south at Harrisburg Pike
- Turn right at light onto College Avenue
- Turn left at traffic light of Buchanan Avenue/Lemon Street onto West Lemon Street (you may not see the Lemon Street sign)
- Brendees Irish Pub is on the left on the corner of West Lemon and North Mary Streets
449 West Lemon Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
We are working hard to reopen a better place!
Currently closed due to government requirements. We look forward to opening and welcoming you in again.
Brendee’s Irish Pub is a smoking establishment. Everyone must be at least 21 years old to enter. We cannot permit anyone under 21 inside at any time. Please be sure to bring valid ID with you. Thank you for your understanding.
Serving our Full Menu
Sunday • 11:00 am till midnight
Monday – Thursday • 4:30 pm till midnight
Friday • 4:30 pm till 1:00 am
Saturday • noon till 1:00 am
Serving our Lunch Menu
Monday – Friday • 11:30 am till 4:00 pm