A rich, dark and delicious porter with chocolate and coffee overtones accented by a subtle smokiness from just the right amount of peat smoked malt from the West Coast’s star craft brewers at Stone.
From Route 30:
- Take the Harrisburg Pike exit
- Turn south at Harrisburg Pike
- Turn right at light onto College Avenue
- Turn left at traffic light of Buchanan Avenue/Lemon Street onto West Lemon Street (you may not see the Lemon Street sign)
- Brendees Irish Pub is on the left on the corner of West Lemon and North Mary Streets
449 West Lemon Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
New -- Wednesday Food Special
A special serving of fish & chips for just $5
4:30 till midnight (in-house dining only)
Every Monday beginning at 7 pm, enjoy good times with friends!
Lunch is served!
Weekdays 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
Soup, Salad, Wings, Chili, and a few other popular items are now available for lunch. Enjoy!
7 Days a week
11 am till 2 am
Brendee’s Irish Pub is a smoking establishment. Everyone must be at least 21 years old to enter. We cannot permit anyone under 21 inside at any time. Please be sure to bring valid ID with you. Thank you for your understanding.
Serving our Full Menu
Sunday • 11:00 am till midnight
Monday – Thursday • 4:30 pm till midnight
Friday • 4:30 pm till 1:00 am
Saturday • noon till 1:00 am
Serving our Lunch Menu
Monday – Friday • 11:30 am till 4:00 pm