A rich, dark and delicious porter with chocolate and coffee overtones accented by a subtle smokiness from just the right amount of peat smoked malt from the West Coast’s star craft brewers at Stone.
From Route 30:
- Take the Harrisburg Pike exit
- Turn south at Harrisburg Pike
- Turn right at light onto College Avenue
- Turn left at traffic light of Buchanan Avenue/Lemon Street onto West Lemon Street (you may not see the Lemon Street sign)
- Brendees Irish Pub is on the left on the corner of West Lemon and North Mary Streets
449 West Lemon Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Trivia is Back!
Every Monday beginning at 7 pm Hosted by MC Angel Top 2 teams win prizes!
Open 7 days a week
Noon till 1:00 am Monday – Friday
11:00 am till 1:00 am Saturday – Sunday
4:00 pm till Midnight Monday -Friday
11:00 am till Midnight Saturday – Sunday
Brendee’s Irish Pub is a smoking establishment. Everyone must be at least 21 years old to enter. We cannot permit anyone under 21 inside at any time. Please be sure to bring valid ID with you. Thank you for your understanding.